This simplified ignition system wiring diagram applies to the following vehicles:
- 3.9L V6 Dodge B150 Van: 1992, 1993.
- 3.9L V6 Dodge B250 Van: 1992, 1993.
- 3.9L V6 Dodge B350 Van: 1992.
- 3.9L V6 Dodge D150 Pickup: 1992, 1993.
- 3.9L V6 Dodge D250 Pickup: 1992, 1993.
- 3.9L V6 Dodge W150 Pickup: 1992, 1993.
This typical circuit diagram includes the following circuits: ignition coil, crankshaft position (CKP) sensor, and camshaft position (CMP) sensor.
The camshaft position sensor is also known as the distributor pickup coil.
More 3.9L Dodge Pickup And Dodge Van Tutorials
You can find a complete list of 3.9L V6 Dodge pickup and van tutorials in this index: