This typical and simplified fuel injector wiring diagram applies to:
- 1995 3.4L Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme.
The fuel injectors are located underneath the intake manifold plenum.
The 1995 3.4L Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme fuel injector resistance (ohms) specification is:
- 11.8 - 12.6 Ohms (at 140° F).
RELATED WIRING DIAGRAMS:
More 3.4L V6 Buick, Oldsmobile Tutorials
You can find a complete list of 3.4L V6 Buick (Oldsmobile) tutorials in this index:
Here's a small sample of the tutorials you'll find in the index:
- What Do The Spark Plugs Do? (3.4L V6 Buick, Oldsmobile).
- How To Test The MAF Sensor (3.4L V6 Buick, Oldsmobile).
- What Does The CKP Sensor Do? (3.4L V6 Buick, Oldsmobile).
- How To Test The Throttle Position Sensor (3.4L V6 Buick, Oldsmobile).
If this info saved the day, buy me a beer!