APPLIES TO: This CKP and CMP sensor circuit wiring diagram applies to the following vehicles:
- 1999, 2000, 2001 1.6L Mazda Protege.
The crankshaft position (CKP) sensor is located besides the crankshaft pulley on front of engine.
The camshaft position (CMP) sensor is located on the front of the engine (in front of valve cover).
RELATED WIRING DIAGRAMS:
- Ignition Coil Circuit Wiring Diagram (1999-2001 1.6L Mazda Protege).
- Fuel Pump Circuit Wiring Diagram (1999-2001 1.6L Mazda Protege).
More 1.6L Mazda Protege Tutorials
You can find a complete list of 1.6L Mazda Protege wiring diagrams and diagnostic tutorials in this index:
Here's a small sample of the tutorials you'll find in the index:
- How To Test For A Blown Head Gasket (1.6L Mazda Protegé).
- How To Test The Fuel Injectors (1999-2001 1.6L Mazda Protegé).
- How To Test Engine Compression (1999-2001 1.6L Mazda Protegé).
- How To Test The Ignition Coils (1999-2001 1.6L Mazda Protegé).
If this info saved the day, buy me a beer!