Where To Buy The Cam Sensor And Save
There's a good chance that you can buy the cam sensor online for a whole lot cheaper than somewhere local.
The following links will help you comparison shop for the camshaft position sensor:
Not sure if the above cam sensor fits your particular Dodge (Chrysler/Plymouth)? Don't worry, once you get to the site, they'll make sure it fits by asking you the specifics of your vehicle. If the above don't fit, they'll find the right one for you.
Related Test Articles
I have written quite a bit about the 2.0L and 2.4L (SOHC and DOHC) ignition systems. You can find all of them here: Chrysler 2.0L, 2.4L Index of Articles.
Here's a sample of the articles you'll find there:
- How To Test The Crank Sensor (Chrysler 2.0L, 2.4L).
- How To Test The Engine Compression (Chrysler 2.0L, 2.4L).
- How To Test The Oxygen Sensors (Chrysler 2.0L, 2.4L).
- How To Test The Coil Pack (Chrysler 2.0L, 2.4L) (at: easyautodiagnostics).
- How To Bench Test The Starter Motor (at easyautodiagnostics).