The 1995-1998 1.5L Toyota Tercel fuel pressure specifications.
|1.5L Tercel||41-42 PSI||33-37 PSI*|
* With vacuum hose connected to fuel pressure regulator.
|1.5L Tercel||44-50 PSI||--|
KOEO = Key On Engine Off.
KOER = Key On Engine Running.
The following tutorial will help you test the fuel pump:
Where To Buy A Fuel Pressure Gauge
The following fuel pressure test kits have the fuel filter banjo bolt adapter you'll need to connect the fuel test gauge to the fuel filter output port.
The following tools ARE NOT cheap knock-off tools, but inexpensive known automotive brand tools you can count on giving a long service life.
More 1.5L Toyota Tercel Tutorials
You can find a complete list of 1.5L Toyota Tercel tutorials and wiring diagrams in this index:
Here's a sample of the tutorials you'll find in the index:
- How To Test The Ignitor -Step By Step (1995-1996 1.5L Toyota Tercel).
- How To Test Engine Compression (1.5L Toyota Tercel).
- How To Test The Fuel Injectors (1995-1996 1.5L Toyota Tercel).
- How To Test For A Blown Head Gasket (1.5L Toyota Tercel).
If this info saved the day, buy me a beer!