Where To Buy The Oxygen Sensor And Save Some $$$
You can buy the upstream O2 sensor, for your 1998-2002 1.8L Toyota Corolla, just about in any auto parts store. But I think you'll find, after you've comparison shopped, that buying it online saves quite a few bucks! Check out the links below and see for yourself:
NOTE: If you're not sure if the above O2 sensor fit your particular 1.8L Toyota Corolla don't worry, once you get to the site, they'll make sure the sensor is the right one, if not, they'll find you the right one.
More 1.8L Toyota Diagnostic Tutorials
You can find a complete list of 1.8L Toyota tutorials in this index:
Here's a small sample of the tutorials you'll find in the index:
- How To Test The TP Sensor (1998-2002 1.8L Toyota).
- How To Test The Fuel Injectors (Toyota 1.8L).
- Diagnosing a Toyota Corolla Misfire Case Study (Toyota 1.8L).
- How To Test Engine Compression (Toyota 1.8L).
- How To Test For A Blown Head Gasket (Toyota 1.8L).