Related Test Articles
There are several more ‘how to’ tutorials that I've written that are 2.4L/2.5L specific, that may be of further help. You can find the ones that are located here, at this site, by going to the 2.4L, 2.5L Nissan Index Of Articles.
Here's a sample of the tutorial's you'll find in the index:
- How To Test The Starter Motor (Nissan 2.4L -Frontier, Xterra).
- How To Test Engine Compression (Nissan 2.4L).
- How To Test The Fuel Injectors (2.5L Nissan Altima, Sentra) (at: easyautodiagnostics.com).
- How To Test The Throttle Position Sensor (1996-1997 2.4L Altima) (at: easyautodiagnostics.com).
- How To Test The Power Transistor 2.4L Nissan Frontier, Xterra (1998-2004) (at: easyautodiagnostics.com).
If this info saved the day, buy me a beer!