Where To Buy Your TP Sensor And Save

Where can you buy the TP sensor for your 4.0L Jeep? You can buy it at your local auto parts store but it's gonna' cost a whole lot more. I suggest taking a look at the price of the TP sensor in the following links and compare:

Not sure if the above TPS fits your particular Jeep Grand Cherokee? Don't worry, once you get to the site, they'll make sure it fits by asking you the particulars of your vehicle. If it doesn't fit, they'll find you the right one.

More Jeep 4.0L Test Tutorials

If this tutorial was helpful/informative, you can find a complete list of tutorials here: Jeep 4.0L Index Of Articles.

Here's a sample of the tutorials you'll find there:

  1. How To Test Trouble Code P0135 (1996-2000 Jeep 4.0L).
  2. How To Test The MAP Sensor (1997-2003 Jeep 4.0L).
  3. How To Do A Cylinder Balance Test (Jeep 4.0L).
  4. Jeep PWM Fan Relay Test Troubleshooting An Overheating Condition.
  5. How To Test The Crank Sensor (Jeep 4.0L -1997-2004).