Save Money On Your Honda Accord's Ignition Switch
Your Honda Accord's ignition switch is sold in just about any local auto parts store. So, if you do find that the ignition switch is defective... you have a pretty big selection of places to buy it from.
If you want/need to save some bucks, take a look at the link box (with the ignition switch offer) on the left of this paragraph and compare prices.
I used to buy everything at my local auto parts store till I found out it was usually more convenient and always cheaper online.
If you're wondering if the ignition switch in the box is the correct one for your particular Honda... don't worry. Once you click on the link and get to the web-page, they'll make sure it fits. If it doesn't, they'll find the right one for your vehicle.
More Honda 2.2L, 2.3L Tutorials
You can find a pretty big list of Honda Accord tutorials in this index: Honda 2.2L, 2.3L Index Of Articles.
Here's a small sample of the tutorials you'll find in the index:
- How To Test: TCC Solenoid And Shift Solenoid A (Honda 2.2L, 2.3L).
- How To Test The Radiator Fan Motor (Honda 2.2L, 2.3L).
- How To Avoid A Blown Head Gasket (Honda 2.2L, 2.3L).
- How To Test For A Blown Head Gasket (Honda 2.2L, 2.3L).
- How To Test For A Broken Timing Belt (Honda 2.2L, 2.3L).
- How To Test The Igniter, Ignition Coil Accord, Civic, CRV, and Odyssey (at: easyautodiagnostics.com).
If this info saved the day, buy me a beer!