Where To Buy Your TP Sensor And Save
The Honda service manual tells you to replace the entire throttle body when the TP sensor fails but you don't have to.
The TP sensor is sold seperately and can be installed as a stand-alone part.
Where can you buy the TP sensor? You can buy it at your local auto parts store but it's gonna' cost a whole lot more. I suggest taking a look at the price of the TP sensor in the following link and compare:
Not sure the TP sensor listed fits your particular Honda? Don't worry, they'll make sure it fits your Honda, once you get to the TP sensor site, or they'll find the right one for you.
More Honda 2.2L, 2.3L Test Tutorials
If this tutorial was helpful/informative, you can find a complete list of tutorials here: Honda 2.2L, 2.3L Index Of Articles.
Here's a sample of the tutorials you'll find there:
- How To test: P0117 OBD II Trouble Code (Honda 2.2L, 2.3L).
- How To test: P0116 OBD II Trouble Code (Honda 2.2L, 2.3L).
- P1129 MAP sensor signal Higher Than Expected (Honda 2.2L, 2.3L).
- P1128 MAP sensor signal Lower Than Expected (Honda 2.2L, 2.3L).
- P0108 Manifold Absolute Pressure (MAP) Circuit High voltage (Honda 2.2L, 2.3L).
- How To Troubleshoot A No Start (Honda 2.2L, 2.3L).
- How to test the igniter, Ignition Coil Accord, Civic, CRV, and Odyssey (at: easyautodiagnostics.com).
- How To Bench Test A Starter Motor (Step By Step) (at: easyautodiagnostics.com).
If this info saved the day, buy me a beer!