Where To Buy A Brand New Alternator
You can buy a brand new alternator for what it will cost you to buy a rebuilt one at your local auto parts store.
Check out the links below and shop/compare and see for yourself:
Not sure if the above alternator and alternator belt fit you particular 1.6L Honda Civic? Don't worry, once you get to the site, they'll make sure the parts fit and if they don't they'll ask you about your Civic's specifics to find you the right parts.
More 1.6L Honda Civic Test Articles
If this tutorial helped then you might be interested in the others found here: Honda 1.6L Index Of Articles.
Here's a sample of the articles you'll find in the index:
- How To Test Trouble Code P0135 (1995-2000 Honda 1.6L).
- How To Test: Lock-up Control Solenoid Valves (1996-2000 1.6L Honda Civic).
- How To Do A Cylinder Balance Test (Honda 1.5L, 1.6L).
- How To Test For A Broken Timing Belt (Honda 1.5L, 1.6L).
- How To Test The Igniter, Ignition Coil Accord, Civic, CRV, and Odyssey (at: easyautodiagnostics.com).
If this info saved the day, buy me a beer!