Where To Buy The Oxygen Sensor And Save
If you're looking for the original Motorcraft® oxygen sensor... the best place to buy it is online (it's a whole lot cheaper).
The following links will help you comparison shop for the oxygen sensors:
Not sure if the above oxygen sensor fits your particular Ford? Don't worry, once you get to the site, they'll make sure it fits. If it doesn't, they'll find you the right one.
More Ford 4.6, 5.4L Tutorials
You can find a complete list of tutorials for 4.6L, 5.4L equipped Fords here: Ford 4.6L, 5.4L Index of Articles.
Here's a small sample of the tutorials you'll find:
- How To Test The Camshaft Position Sensor (1997-1999 Ford 4.6L, 5.4L).
- How To Test The Blower Motor Resistor (Ford 4.6L, 5.4L).
- How To Test The Fuel Pump -No Start Test (Ford 4.6L, 5.4L).
- Coil-on-Plug (COP) Ignition Coil Misfire Tests (Ford 4.6L, 5.4L).
- How To Diagnose Misfire Codes P0300-P0308 (Ford 4.6L, 5.4L).
- How To Test The Ford EGR Valve EGR Vacuum Solenoid, DPFE Sensor (at: easyautodiagnostics.com).
- How To Test The Ford MAF Sensor (4.2L, 4.6L, 5.4L) (at: easyautodiagnostics.com).