Where To Buy The TP Sensor And Save Some $$$
If the TP sensor test show that the TPS is bad on your 2.3L Ford Ranger and you need to buy one, I recommend taking a look at the links below.
If you do some comparison shopping... you'll be surprised how more cheaper it is to buy the TP sensor online.
Check out the link below and compare:
NOTE: If you're not sure if the above throttle position sensor fits your particular 2.3L Ford Ranger (Mazda B2300), don't worry, once you get to the site, they'll make sure the sensor switch is the right one, if not, they'll find you the right one.
More ‘How To Test’ Tutorials
You can find a pretty big list of Ford tutorials in this index: Ford 2.3L Index of Articles.
Here's a small sample of the tutorials you'll find in the index:
- How To Diagnose A Misfiring Cylinder (2.3L Ford Ranger, Mustang, B2300).
- How To Test The Engine Compression (2.3L Ranger, Mustang, B2300) (at: easyautodiagnostics.com).
- Test the Ignition Module and Crank Sensor (2.3L Ranger, Mustang, B2300) (at: easyautodiagnostics.com).
- How To Test For A Blown Head Gasket (2.3L Ranger, Mustang, B2300) (at: easyautodiagnostics.com).
- How To Test The Ford Mass Air Flow (MAF) Sensor (at: easyautodiagnostics.com).