Where To Buy The Crank Sensor And Save
You can buy the crank sensor for your Dodge pickup (van or SUV) at your local parts house but if you compare prices (with the ones below), you may notice that their parts are not brand name and are more expensive (a shame, after all since their parts are usually Chinese knock-offs).
The links below will give you a choice in the price:
If you're not sure if the above crank sensors fit your particular vehicle, don't worry. Once you get to the site, they'll make sure that it fits and if it doesn't, they'll ask the particulars of your specific Dodge to find you the right one.
Related Test Articles
You can find a complete list of 3.9L, 5.2L, and 5.9L Dodge tutorials here: Chrysler 3.9L, 5.2L, 5.9L Index Of Articles.
Here's a small sample of the tutorials you'll find in the index:
- How To Test The Starter Motor (Dodge 3.9L, 5.2L, 5.9L).
- How To Test The Ignition Coil -No Start Tests (Chrysler 3.9L, 5.2L, 5.9L).
- How To Test The MAP Sensor (P0107, P0108) (Dodge 3.9L, 5.2L, 5.9L).
- How To Test The Throttle Position Sensor (TPS) (Dodge 3.9L, 5.2L, 5.9L).
- How To Test Engine Compression (Chrysler 3.9L, 5.2L, 5.9L).
- How To Test A No Start Condition (Dodge 3.9L, 5.2L, 5.9L).