Where To Buy The TPS And Save
You can buy the throttle position sensor for your Chrysler in just about any auto parts store but you'll spend a whole lot more because they mark it up quite a bit.
My suggestion is to buy it online or at least comparison shop to get an idea of how much it costs and how much you can save.
The following links:
More 3.0L Chrysler Tutorials
You can find a complete list of tutorials in this index: Chrysler 3.0L Index Of Articles.
- How To Replace The Distributor (1988-2000 3.0L Chrysler).
- How To Test Engine Compression (1987-2000 3.0L Chrysler).
- How To Test The MAP Sensor (1991-1995 3.0L Chrysler).
- How To Test For A Broken Timing Belt (1998-2000 3.0L SOHC Chrysler).
- Ignition Distributor System Tests 3.0L Chrysler, Dodge, Plymouth (at: easyautodiagnostics.com).
If this info saved the day, buy me a beer!