Testing a misfire or a rough idle condition on your 2.0L or 2.4L Chrysler equipped vehicle can seem hard but if you follow the above troubleshooting steps, you'll be able to avoid replacing parts that are good.
Take advantage of the other tutorials in the 2.0L or 2.4L Chrysler section since I've written all of them from practical every day experience and tailored for the home mechanic.
You can find a complete list of tutorials here: Chrysler 2.0L, 2.4L Index of Articles.
Here's a small sample of the tutorials you'll find in the index:
- P0108 MAP Sensor OBD II Trouble Code (Chrysler 2.0L, 2.4L).
- How To Test The Fuel Pump (Chrysler 2.0L, 2.4L).
- How To Troubleshoot A No Start (Chrysler 2.0L, 2.4L).
- How To Test For A Blown Head Gasket (Chrysler 2.0L, 2.4L).
- How To Test The Engine Compression (Chrysler 2.0L, 2.4L).