MAP Sensor Wiring Diagram (PART 1)
NOTE: The manifold absolute pressure (MAP) sensor wiring diagrams and info in this page apply only to 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001 -1.3L Suzuki Swift (Chevrolet Metro).
The LT GRN (light green) wire feeds 5 volts DC to the TPS and the fuel tank pressure sensor too.
You can find the step-by-step testing procedure of the manifold absolute pressure (MAP) sensor here: How To Test The MAP Sensor (1998-2001 1.3L Swift / Chevy Metro).
The following wiring diagrams may be of help too:
- 1998-2001 Fuel Injector Circuit Diagram (1.3L Swift / Metro).
- 1998-2001 TP Sensor Circuit Diagram (1.3L Swift / Metro).
MAP Sensor Wiring Diagram (PART 2)
NOTE: The LT GRN BLK (light green with black stripe) wire feeds ground to a total of 7 sensors (including the MAP sensor).
Where To Buy Swift Parts And Save
You can buy the parts for your Swift (Metro) in just about any auto parts store... but you'll spend a whole lot more because they mark it up quite a bit.
My suggestion is to buy them online... or at least comparison shop to get an idea of how much it costs and how much you can save.
The following links:
Not sure if the above parts fit your particular Suzuki Swift (Chevy Metro)? Don't worry, once you get to the site, they'll make sure it fits by asking you the particulars of your vehicle. If it doesn't fit, they'll find you the right one.
More 1.3L Swift (Chevy Metro) Tutorials
You can find a complete list of tutorials in this index: Suzuki 1.3L Index of Articles.
Here's a small sample of the 1.3L Swift tutorials you'll find in the index:
- How To Test The Ignition Coils Suzuki: Swift, Vitara - Chevy: Metro, Tracker (at: easyautodiagnostics.com).
- How To Troubleshoot A Misfire (Suzuki 1.3L, 1.6L, 1.8L, 2.0L, 2.3L) (at: easyautodiagnostics.com).
- How To Do A Compression Test (Suzuki 1.3L, 1.6L, 1.8L, 2.0L, 2.3L) (at: easyautodiagnostics.com).
- Blown Head Gasket Test (Suzuki 1.3L, 1.6L, 1.8L, 2.0L, 2.3L, 2.5L) (at:easyautodiagnostics.com).