Where To Buy The Fuel Pump And Save
You can find the fuel pump and fuel pump strainer filter in any auto parts store. If you're wanting the buy the original AC Delco (Delphi) fuel pump and fuel pump strainer filter, you can buy it online for a whole lot cheaper than somewhere local.
The following links will help you comparison shop for the AC Delco (Delphi) and after market fuel pump and fuel pump strainer filters:
Will the above fuel pump and fuel pump strainer filter fit your particular GM pickup? Don't worry, once you get to the site they'll make sure it fits (by asking you the specifics of your particular vehicle). If it doesn't fit, they'll find you the right one.
More GM 4.3L, 5.0L, 5.7L Tutorials
You can find a complete list of tutorial in this index: Index 4.3L, 5.0L, 5.7L Index of Articles.
Here's a sample of the tutorials you'll find in the index:
- How To Test The Blower Resistor (1988-1993 Pickups).
- How To Test The Blower Motor (GM 4.3L, 5.0L, 5.7L).
- How Can I Tell If My 4L60-E Transmission is BAD?
- Shift Solenoid A And B Tests (GM 4.3L, 5.0L, 5.7L).
- How To Test The Engine Compression (GM 4.3L, 5.0L, 5.7L).
- How To Test The GM Distributor Mounted Ignition Module (at: easyautodiagnostics.com).