Where To Buy The Crank Sensor And Save
There's a good chance that you can buy the crank sensor online for a whole lot cheaper than somewhere local.
The following links will help you comparison shop for the crankshaft position sensor:
Not sure if the above crank position sensor fit your particular Dodge (Chrysler/Plymouth)? Don't worry, once you get to the site, they'll make sure it fits by asking you the specifics of your vehicle. If the above don't fit, they'll find the right ones for you.
Related Test Articles
I have written quite a bit about the 2.0L and 2.4L (SOHC and DOHC) ignition systems. You can find all of them here: Chrysler 2.0L, 2.4L Index of Articles.
Here's a sample of the articles you'll find there:
- How To Test The Cam Sensor (Chrysler 2.0L, 2.4L).
- How To Test The Engine Compression (Chrysler 2.0L, 2.4L).
- How To Test The Oxygen Sensors (Chrysler 2.0L, 2.4L).
- How To Test The Coil Pack (Chrysler 2.0L, 2.4L) (at: easyautodiagnostics.com.).
- How To Bench Test The Starter Motor (at easyautodiagnostics.com.).